Friday, May 14, 2004

Big Apple

Coming to New York city.....

Tomorrow , i leave for my first trip to the big apple , New York City. Having heard a lot about that great city, i can only wait to see what it has in store for me. It will be a welcome change from the great californian weather and atmosphere.

Purpose of trip? To work for a week in the cooporate offices of the company i work for. HaierAmerica Trading ... www.haieramerica.com.

New York will be the third state I will be visiting. I have heard a lot about New yorkans; rude, fast, dirty crazy. Well i think i can fit in, can't I? Guess what? I also get to meet with my good friend K. He is also landing in NY on Sat. I have not seen him for a year. I will be sure to get the party started.

Well i will not take the wind out of the sail. Lets see what happens....

6 comments:

joyfish said...

Ah yes you will fit in in NYC.

Anonymous said...

Maqui Superberry

Anonymous said...

Cheap Stock Trading

Anonymous said...

HarleyDavidson Checks

Anonymous said...

gas mileage improvement

Anonymous said...

Frog Checkbook Cover