Friday, May 14, 2004

Big Apple

Coming to New York city.....

Tomorrow , i leave for my first trip to the big apple , New York City. Having heard a lot about that great city, i can only wait to see what it has in store for me. It will be a welcome change from the great californian weather and atmosphere.

Purpose of trip? To work for a week in the cooporate offices of the company i work for. HaierAmerica Trading ... www.haieramerica.com.

New York will be the third state I will be visiting. I have heard a lot about New yorkans; rude, fast, dirty crazy. Well i think i can fit in, can't I? Guess what? I also get to meet with my good friend K. He is also landing in NY on Sat. I have not seen him for a year. I will be sure to get the party started.

Well i will not take the wind out of the sail. Lets see what happens....

1 comment:

joyfish said...

Ah yes you will fit in in NYC.