Sunday, February 04, 2007

Addai, Colts win the super bowl.

Not many people know it, but for those who care, a man of Ghanaian descent was in the lineup of the Indianapolis Colts. His name, Joseph Addai. Addai is from the Ga tribe or maybe Ada. Well, I dont know ..... All I know is that my Ghana compatriot, an NFL rookie helped the Colts win the SUPER BOWL. His dazzling run and superb catches were amazing. Oh what a joy. I hope that more Ghanaians will give soccer a little break and take up Football. Ok. I mean American Football. And just in case you were wondering, it could be confusing. Football is not always football. Apart from North America, it is soccer.

Well we are not going to argue. Otherwise, we will be arguing over the spelling of labor (labour). Anyways, congrats, my fellow Ghanaian.

No comments: